Beginning May 10 and through the end of the month, a recording of the early worship service will be live-streamed on MyBFBC.org and our facebook page at 8:30 a.m. It will also be available for later viewing at MyBFBC.org. Beginning May 10 and through the end of the month, the late service will be a family worship time held in the Worship Center at 10:00 a.m. There will be no childcare provided or Sunday School meetings until further evaluation. BFBC is implementing a strategy in line with CDC guidelines and city of Bartlesville recommendations. We expect everyone to honor those guidelines, but it is impossible to guarantee 100% safety so we highly admonish those over 65 years of age or in another at-risk health category to continue to worship with us online. If you decide to join the worship service in person, masks are encouraged and a limited quantity of cloth masks will be available from the Welcome Kiosk. Frequently Asked Questions What changes should we expect during the worship service?
To reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, several things will not be provided:
1. There will not be a printed bulletin. A digital version will be available on the Mobile Worship Guide on MyBFBC.org.
2. There will not be a dedicated greeting time during the worship service.
3. The offering plate will not be passed. Instead, you may drop your offering into a container at the back of the auditorium on your way out. As always, you can also text mybfbc to 77977 to access our secure mobile giving platform.
4. Beverage service will not be provided in the foyer.
5. Kids' activity kits will be available in the foyer. The choir line-up room, behind the platform, will have a live-feed monitor available and parents may accompany their children there at any time during the service.
Where should we sit during the service?
Following city of Bartlesville and CDC guidelines, every other pew will be blocked off. The balcony will be open for use. Please feel free to sit together as a family in a pew that is not blocked off, but we ask that you honor the social distancing guidelines and remain six feet from non-family members who may be seated in the same pew.
There will be a dedicated section of the auditorium available for the hearing impaired to have sign language interpretation of the service.
What other safety measures will be in place?
1. Prior to the service, staff will follow protocols for cleaning surfaces in the Worship Center, foyer, bathrooms and exit/entrance doors.
2. Hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer.
3. Cloth masks will also be available from the Welcome Kiosk.